Automation is Sweet
Proofmaker is a sophisticated Photoshop plugin that will resize your photos and prepare them for printing, proofing or the web. Resize to standard or custom print sizes and add borders, labels and logos. And it’s all controlled by a slick UI that is easy to understand. What are you waiting for?
Creating bordered labeled proofs can be a trying experience. Getting even borders while fitting images to standard sizes without distortion can’t be done with actions. Separating the tall images from the wide ones gets old too. And adding a filename is just straight up impossible with an action. Lucky for you, Proofmaker can hand’e all these tasks with ease. When creating proof images for your clients, Proofmaker should be your only choice.
The steps to prepare your images for printing are nearly endless. For me (yes, I use it too) I resize, adjust the resolution, convert the colourspace and sharpen. And thanks to Proofmaker, it’s no problem. I have a pre-set for each print size, ready to go. So when it comes time to submit another print order, I simply run them through proofmaker and they’re ready to upload for printing. Easy.
Hey, Good Lookin’
- Resizing configurations can be saved as presets making it simple to reuse them later
- Works with portrait and landscape orientations automatically
- Runs on files in a selected folder, or files selected in Bridge
- Reads and writes JPEGS, TIFFs and PSDs, 8- or 16-bit
- Save for Web option is perfect for blogs
- Convert to sRGB or aRGB, or leave the colourspace unchanged
- Images can be resized to one of ten final print size presets, or to a custom size
- Images can be automatically cropped or padded to fit the selected final size
- Set the resolution to suit your needs
Thank you for creating such a cool and useful product while restoring my sanity!!
Proofmaker can be used for many things (for me it shines as an easy way to prepare images for printing) including — surprise! — images with filenames and copyright marks. Here are just a few examples of how Proofmaker is put to use, day in and day out.
We’ve got you covered
Proofmaker is compatible with any Windows PC or Mac running Photoshop versions CS3, CS4, CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC or CC (2014). It’s that simple. Both 32bit and 64bit systems are supported, and of course Bridge is required for Bridge integration.
It comes with an installer to make sure everything is put in the right spot, and the installation manual spells it all out for you in case you get stuck.